Are you a merchant?
SwipeSimple is sold and supported by merchant services providers. If you’re a merchant and are having issues relating to your account, please reach out to your merchant service provider. They’ll be your best line of support.
Frequently asked questions
After your merchant service provider has set up your account, you will receive a Welcome Email with a temporary password from firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be able to use this temporary password with the email registered to your account to sign in to SwipeSimple for the first time.
You can reset your password from either the SwipeSimple mobile app or your web dashboard on SwipeSimple.com.
From the app, please select “Forgot Password” from the login page. Next you will enter your SwipeSimple login email address and follow the the prompts on the screen. You will be sent an email with a temporary password and login instructions.
From SwipeSimple.com, please select the orange login button on the top right corner of your screen. Next select “Forgot Password” enter in your SwipeSimple login email address and follow the the prompts on the screen. You will be sent an email with a temporary password and login instructions.
Please feel free to contact your merchant services provider if you need any additional assistance.
SwipeSimple automatically submits a request to close out your batch once every 24 hours. Various factors outside of our control can affect the quantity and timing of funds posting to your bank account.
If you feel there has been a delay in receiving funds, please contact your merchant service provider.
Batch times are set when an account is onboarded. If a batch time needs to be adjusted, please contact your merchant service provider. Batch times can be set to any time on the hour.
- Type an amount on the ‘Keypad’ tab on the Sale screen (we recommend a $0.01 test transaction) or select an item from your inventory by selecting the center, ‘Items’ tab. Tap C to clear the amount.
- Tap the Charge button.
- Connect your SwipeSimple card reader to your mobile device.
- Swipe, Dip or Tap your card or payment device when prompted by the app.
- Select Receipt to enter an email address or phone number to send a receipt.
- Select “Create a new transaction” on the Transactions page
- Enter the amount of the sale, card number, expiration date, CVV, and billing zip code
- Select the Charge button
- Enter an email address or phone number to send a receipt
Admin users will have access to all account details including reports, account settings, and transactions run by all users. Admin users will also be able to run transactions, refunds, and voids.
Member users will only have access to their own transactions and may be restricted to a single MID on multiple MID accounts. Member users can only process transactions and void items in their personal history.
How can we help?
Contact us at +1 (800) 783-5596 or through the form here, and we will get in touch with you shortly.